Friday, February 9, 2024

Honkai: Star Rail Main Character at Maximum

 It hasn't been a year but here is version 2.0 now and my main character is at maximum.  That took a while, especially since I didn't use any real money.  Am I the only one?  Probably, that is the case.  Still, the main character on the other account needs more Eidolons to be complete, but I'll take one complete over none.







Update 2024.02.14: Both accounts are at maximum, as well.

Update 2024.04.24: On the account where my main character is at maximum, I also have Yukong and Dan Heng at maximum.  They don't have all of the Eidolons, so they could go higher in the future.  I'm almost afraid to do a warp, in case I get another character to take to level 80.

I'm still working on my other account's main character, which is on the path of Preservation.  With Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae, who is much more powerful, I'm trying to balance progress on all characters.  I want my main character to be more powerful, but he doesn't always seem that powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment