Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Honkai: Star Rail Divergent Universe? Uggggh

 I haven't spent much time in Honkai: Star Rail lately.  With my characters at maximum and my account at maximum, I've just been getting the little stuff up to the final levels.

I went into one account and played Simulated Universe.  Then, I remembered the e-mail about Divergent Universe.  So, I went there.

Uggggh, if I wanted to remember stuff and be tested on it, I'd go back to school.

I think I'll stick to Simulated Universe.  I've only completed World 6, but I've tried World 7 and need something else to finish it.

I guess that Hoyoverse needs something to make sure people are still playing Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail while Zenless Zone Zero is about to open up.  I'm not really up to playing Zenless Zone Zero.

I downloaded and tried Honkai Impact 3rd on my Mac.  Does anyone actually play that game?  It works okay, but the keyboard controls are very different.  It ran very well on my M1 MacBook Air, which isn't the strongest of the Macs.

No comments:

Post a Comment