Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Sprint is no more

Today, I got a notice to log into T-Mobile, as my account had been moved.  Now, I'm as vulnerable as all of those long-term T-Mobile customers who have been through six hacks in the last few years.

Supposedly, nothing else has changed.  

My plan has been changed, however.  My 60 GB of Mobile Hotspot data has been whittled to 5 GB and anything over that will proceed at "max 3G speeds".  High speed data for the phone is at 100 GB, which is not exactly Unlimited but better than the 22-25 GB that is typical.

Update 2023.01.20: T-Mobile announced another hack that happened in November.  My data may or may not have been there at that time.  My data is there now though.  I'm not feeling secure, and I'm wondering why morons are in charge of T-Mobile's data.  Oops, make that two--one in November and one in January.

Update 2024.03.23: Somewhere in the past year, they put the Mobile Hotspot back to 60 GB of data and the last time I used it, it didn't seem to be at 3G speeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment