Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Honkai: Star Rail, 2 months later

 Did you think that you would get so far?  Did you find the right combination to get what you wanted?

I have a co-worker, who is at a low level, asking me again if I got Silver Wolf.  I haven't.  I don't believe that I need her.  (I now have Welt, and his 5-star Light Cone, on one account!)

I've learnt plenty about my characters and in the Trial of Equilibrium, Part Four, I found that two 4-star characters work just fine.  Properly fitted, a 5-star character can do better, but that isn't necessary.  Bailu can revive "the dead", unlike Natasha, but Natasha has done just fine where I didn't have Bailu.  (However, I have a 5-star Light Cone that I want Natasha to use, but I don't have another Abundance character to host it until it's at maximum level. Having two doctors on the other account works wonders.)

Finding the right combination for a character is important.  After Trial of the Equilibrium, Part Four, I removed the relics of all important characters and used recommended sets.  This provided a much bigger upswing in the statistics than guessing which ones would work well.

As well, I found two 5-star Light Cones for the main character in Herta's Store.  This not only makes a difference for the main character, but allows another character to use a powerful Light Cone.  Destruction Light Cones have been in short supply for me.  On the other account where I switched the main character to Preservation, this still helped to bring March 7th up a notch.

I've chosen to raise the level of Qingque just after the main character, because of the Quantum damage.  This has resulted in easier victories against Arumaton Gatekeepers.

Getting supplies to push characters to level 70 is difficult.  I need loads of credits and loads of materials for the Synthesizer.  This will take time.  I can only imagine that pushing them to level 80 will be almost impossible and require loads of time.  Still, I'm not paying real money.

Update 2023.07.09: This really is taking time.  I find the materials to update a Light Cone on one character and run out of money.  Then, I can't seem to get enough Trailblaze power to complete Calyx runs.  Version 1.2 is arriving shortly.  I guess it won't be much different, since I'm already everywhere, trying to accomplish everything.

Those Traces on the edges need to be in use.  You need to complete Echo of War battles to complete the two that are keeping those from being used.


Complete the two toward the bottom and work your way up each line to increase abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment